ECONOMIC ALLIANCE GROUP INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR POVERTY ELIMINATION
(Global Integrated Innovative Sustainable Solutions Provider) (Global Social Development Innovation Organization)
ER&A NEHMAP Initiative
ER and Associates Limited New End Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty Initiative
(International Development Cooperation Consultants) (Global Social Economy and Social Enterprise Organization)
UK / EU Future - Brexit Myths - Time to Reason and Get Real (4).
Open Letter to Irish President: Ireland - Master Key to Avoiding Brexit Woes?
Dear Mr. President,
We refer to our recent messages, all of which you passed to the Duty Bearer Minister and none of which he responded to.
Avoiding Looming UK National Crisis
We are again constrained to write to you and WARN that should Irish Government and Irish Parliament keep looking on and appearing helpless and hopeless, the Irish Government and Irish Parliament simply Guarantees Irish Brexit Woes Linked to UK Brexit Woes.
Mr. President, you are aware of the UK keep racing to Brexit irreversibility point (no one knows when. It could be anytime); that this will kick start UK National Crisis that make worst UK National Crisis in recent Centuries Child’s Play and that the ultimate consequences for UK, Ireland, rest of EU and rest of World will be catastrophic, should Brexit Time Bomb be allowed to explode.
Brexit Process: Technical Suspension NOW
The Time is NOW to put entire Brexit Process in Technical Suspension for 6 months during which Northern Ireland and rest of UK on UK side and Ireland, 26 remaining EU Countries and all EU Institutions led by European Council and European Commission on EU side, JOINTLY focus on identifying all root cause or primary cause Brexit Problems on the ground on both UK and EU sides; finding Innovative Sustainable Solutions to these real and complex problems on the ground as applicable or appropriate in each specific Community, Sub-Country, Country and Sub-Region – EU location context and figuring out HOW to FULLY Implement these Innovative Sustainable Solutions with effective Monitoring and Evaluation of this Implementation and in ways that deliver Stronger UK, Stronger Ireland, Stronger 26 remaining EU Countries, Stronger EU and Stronger World.
Mr. President, we urge the Irish Government and Irish Parliament to genuinely appreciate that:-
1. Should the UK hold European Elections in May 2019, the outcome is certain to complicate already Bad Brexit Process as well as accelerate Failure of EU Project. It would also catalyze early UK General Election. Yet neither Fresh UK National Elections nor Brexit 2nd Referendum would contribute ANYTHING Helpful in the Great Task of finding Innovative Sustainable Solutions to Brexit complex problems. Rather Fresh UK National Elections or Brexit 2nd Referendum would take UK Post European Parliament Elections to even worse levels of Disaster.
2. EU Solidarity present direction and priorities cannot HELP Ireland whose National Economy umbilical cord is tied to UK National Economy avoid Ultimate Catastrophic Consequences of Brexit that is Force for Evil. Should Ireland look on and allow Brexit Time Bomb to explode, Ireland will SUFFER as much, if not more than UK. EU Solidarity must face New Direction and Adopt New Priorities if Brexit Innovative Sustainable Solutions are to be found, implemented with effective monitoring and evaluation of this implementation.
3. Should UK Brexit Time Bomb be allowed to explode, the National Economies in most, if not all African Countries will SUFFER as much as UK and Irish National Economies – for no fault of theirs. This will significantly increase Africans Illegal Migration to EU that will further worsen EU Woes. If EU is overwhelmed by 1 Million Illegal Immigrants, let the EU get ready for Tens of Millions of Illegal Immigrants from Africa should UK, Ireland and EU Leaders look on and allow Brexit Time Bomb to explode.
4. Should UK, 27 EU Countries and 52 AU Countries National Economies fall into Deep Recession, there will certainly be contagion effect on Countries in other parts of Europe as well as in all remaining Regions of the World. The Probability is High that Global Recessions catalyzed by Brexit at this time would result in Global Recession that make 1930s’ Global Recession Child’s Play.
5. Leaders on UK and EU sides need to HUMBLE themselves and genuinely recognize that without HELP from Neutral Consultants with adequate levels of Hard Competencies: Learning and Skills and Soft Competencies: Character, Courage, Cultural, Discipline and Mindset; they Individually and Jointly cannot find answer to Brexit Innovative Sustainable Solutions HOW Questions. As long as answer to Brexit Innovative Sustainable Solutions HOW Questions are not found and on time, Brexit Time Bomb will is certain to explode – probably sooner than later.
Our Organization has the most Advance answers to How Questions as well as the most Advance One Worldwide Approach to National and International Development Cooperation available anywhere on our World today. UK and EU Leaders may reject our 3PCM One Worldwide Approach but UK and EU Leaders cannot find Brexit and EU Project Innovative Sustainable Solutions without a One Worldwide Approach as All Inclusive, All Embracing and Ambitious as 3PCM.
It is in UK and EU Leaders Enlightened Self Interest to adopt 3PCM rather than go on wild goose chase looking for alternative that does not exist or may take another 25 years to develop. In less than 11 ½ years irreparable damage would have been done to UK, Ireland, rest of EU and rest of World, if Innovative Sustainable Solutions driven by 3PCM or alternative if it exist, are not designed and delivered in UK, Ireland, rest of EU and rest of the World.
6. EU Leaders, especially Leaders from France and Germany and Non EU Leaders, especially Leaders from Canada, Australia and New Zealand need to find a way to effectively HELP Leaders on Ireland, other EU Countries and all EU Institutions sides to Jointly take Urgent Remedial Action before Brexit Time Bomb explode to: worsen EU woes, destroy EU Project, ensure No EU Country achieve delivery on SDGs Pledge by 2030 and ensure looming Climate Change Catastrophe by 2030 become reality in EU. Allowed to occur, the UK and EU would then have knowingly or unknowingly contributed much to ensure all 193/306 UN Member States did not achieve delivery on SDGs Pledge by 2030 and Climate Change Catastrophe become reality in all 193/306 UN Member States by 2030.
7. Humans – Leaders and Followers in UK; all EU Countries and all remaining North and South Countries are the X Factor in meaningfully addressing (1) – (6). There are fundamental issues of Leadership Development, Good Governance and Citizen Empowerment; Ending Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty; addressing Climate Change, Environmental Sustainability and Sustainability Governance; addressing Identity, Inequality, Information and Interference; addressing National and International Development Cooperation Radial/Fundamental and Rapid/Fast Change and answering Brexit, EU Project and SDGs Pledge Delivery by 2030 Innovative Sustainable Solutions HOW Questions and answering Fourth Agriculture Revolution and Fourth Industrial Revolution that Work for 5 of 8.5 Billion Poor Children, Youth, Women, Men and Elders in our World HOW Questions etc that need to be Professionally Tackled and on Time, on UK, Ireland, rest of EU and rest of World sides, if our Fragile Planet is to avoid Perishing.
Inclusive Education and Inclusive Communication
(1)-(7) underline Fundamental issues of Inclusive Education: Education for Sustainable Development; Education for Sustainable Production; Education for Sustainable Consumption and Education for Sustainable Citizenship as well as Inclusive Communication: Communication for Sustainable Development; Communication for Sustainable Production; Communication for Sustainable Consumption and Communication for Sustainable Citizenship; Attitudinal and Behavioral Change Communication; Political and Behavioral Change Communication; Economic and Behavioral Change Communication; Social and Behavioral Change Communication; Cultural and Behavioral Change Communication; Climate Change and Behavioral Change Communication; Environmental and Behavioral Change Communication Arts and Behavioral Change Communication; Entertainment, Education and Behavioral Change Communication; Development Impact and Behavioral Change Communication; Communication for Behavioral Impact; Changing Attitude and Behavior at Scale Communication as One that is within Universal / One Worldwide Approach / Whole of Society Approach that need to be effectively addressed on UK, Ireland, rest of EU and rest of World on Countries sides as well as UN System: UNO, WBG, IMF, WTO; OECD; GPEDC and other Global Political Groupings of Countries; EU; AU and other Regional Political Groupings of Countries etc sides. National and World Leaders need to know that It is Fail in One Fai in All.
Inclusive Education and Inclusive Communication engages and supports people to shift norms, change behaviors and amplify the voices needed to meet humanity’s most pressing challenges.
Inclusive Education and Inclusive Communication Individually and Jointly are critical to strengthening the agency of ordinary people, transforming societies and assuring access to life-saving information and support in all North and South Countries Worldwide.
STI and Non STI Innovative Sustainable Solutions
Our world is moving fast. We need smart, workable solutions to the world’s biggest problems and we need them urgently to keep up with our rapidly changing societies all North and South Countries Worldwide.. More investment in science, technology and innovation (STI) is needed but so is more investment in wider range of voices from outside the traditional STI powerhouses of academia and private sector. Innovative Sustainable Solutions can come from- and already are coming from – young people, community based organizations, civil society, indigenous groups and more all North and South Countries Worldwide.
All of these STI and Non STI Innovative Sustainable Solutions as applicable in each specific Community, Sub-Country, Country, Sub-Continent, Continent or Global location context, need to be found, fully implemented and with effective monitoring and evaluation of this implementation.
If National and Global Goals Vision ambitions are to be achieved, there must be increasing levels of engagement, energy, innovation and creativity to drive innovative sustainable solutions to all identified real and complex national and international development cooperation problems on the ground and this include meaningfully addressing fundamental issues of frustration, irritation, distrust and downright despair felt by concerned State Actors and Non State Actors, in volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (aka, VUCA) environment or climate, in the specific community, sub-country, country, sub-continent, continent and global location context.
The STI and Non STI Innovative Sustainable Solutions to these fundamental issues need to be found, fully implemented and with effective monitoring and evaluation of this implementation and in ways that assure SDGs Pledge delivery in achieved in all Communities in all 193/306 UN Member States. National and World Leaders will do well to always remember that it take only One Community in One Country – North or South to Fail to achieve just 1 Target of 1 of 17 SDGs Goals for all 193/306 UN Member States to jointly Fail to achieve delivery on SDGs Pledge.
New Leadership Initiatives
The 20th century leadership models for organizational design, human resource, and professional development processes are not adequate to effectively address these fundamental issues and in ways that are fit for purpose and fit for 21st century. This underlines urgent need for heads of government agencies in public sector and organizations in private sector to consider shaping and developing their corporate culture to include new leadership initiatives aimed at ensuring that stable, secure, collaborative and, most importantly, authentic relationships exist between managers, team members and staff in their internal publics and corporation- managers, team members and staff; regulators (where applicable), suppliers and customers in their external publics.
These new leadership initiatives will involve leaders meaningfully projecting high levels of steely confidence, strength and toughness at all costs. It is pertinent to note that research and experience actually show that when humans, and leaders alike, are authentic and transparent in their communications about how they genuinely feel, and remain consistently available to those around them, that virtually unbreakable bonds of trust can develop through the vulnerability and openness shared. This underlines urgent need for inclusive communication and inclusive education as one being building block of trust and respect at levels required for government agencies in public sector and organizations in private sector to thrive in the chaos of the 21st century.
Governments and Parliaments and UNO: Master Key to Avid Brexit Woes
It is really up to Governments and Parliaments in Powerful North and South Countries and on Powerful UNO Entities to help all parties achieve delivery on Brexit as Force for Good, EU Project as Force for Good, 2030 Climate Change Agenda and SDGs Pledge delivery by 2030.
The fundamental issues at stake are too important to be left entirely in the hands of UK, Ireland and remaining 26 EU Countries Governments and Parliaments and EU Institutions especially European Council and European omission, all of which have frankly been dancing around issues, avoiding or evading DOING needful.
While we plead with UK Leaders, Irish Leaders and EU Leaders to take all necessary measures to avoid Brexit Time Bomb exploding, we simultaneously urge Non EU Leaders identified in this message to take proactive remedial action in Global Interest and on Time.
We urge Ireland draw from experience negotiating Good Friday Agreement to persuade and if necessary PRESSURE UK and EU to allow Neutral Technical Adviser and Reform Consultant deploy One Worldwide Approach to National and International Development Cooperation as robust as 3PCM to help design and deliver National Reforms on UK, Ireland and remaining 26 EU Countries sides as well as Sub-Regional Reforms that help achieve increasing convergence between Original EU Project Vision Intention and Reality and in ways that are Fit for Purpose and Fit for 21st Century and also Deliver Value for Money.
We further urge Non EU Leaders to genuinely appreciate urgent need for Alternative Brexit that effectively addresses all Brexit and SDGs Pledge Delivery by 2030 real and complex problems on the ground as applicable in each specific Community, Sub-Country, Country, Sub-Continent, Continent and Global location context.
The fundamental issues we keep raising cannot be wished away but need to be discussed, negotiated and agreed and on time if looming global disaster is to be avoided. There is much to be done in 11 ½ years remaining to achieve delivery on SDGs Pledge in all 193/306 UN Member States. The point is Time is of the Essence, if Innovative Sustainable Solutions are to be found and fully implemented with effective monitoring and evaluation of this implementation.
Should Bright Prospects of Success be Squandered, the Ultimate consequences for our Fragile Planet will be catastrophic.
Should points made resonate positively with Leaders on UK, Ireland, other EU Countries and Non EU Countries and UNO sides, we are glad to provide more details on Action Next Steps in Global Interest.
Please accept the assurances of our highest consideration and regard.
Economic Alliance Group
(Global Integrated Innovative Sustainable Solutions Provider)
Affiliate Members: International Society for Poverty Elimination
(Global Social Development Innovation Organization)
ER and Associates Limited
(National and International Development Cooperation Consultants)
New End Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty, NEHMAP Initiative
(Global Solidarity Economy and Social Enterprise Organization) etc
3PCM: One Worldwide Approach to National and International Development Cooperation