NNAR-FPCR and NGRGDS
New National Agriculture Revolution Friendly Policies Climate Reform and Nigeria Growth and Development Strategy as Key Driver of New Nigeria Cooperatives Movement, National Agricultural Productivity and Nigeria Citizens Empowerment
Draft Concept Note
To Be Prepared by the following Federal Government MDAs:-
1. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development;
2. Ministry of Environment;
3. Ministry of Industry and Industry;
4. Ministry of Budget and Planning;
5. Ministry of Communication and Information Technology;
6. Central Bank and Development Finance Agencies, especially BoA and BoI and
7. National Bureau of Productivity (Central Coordination)
With Policy Reform Advice and Technical Support from
International Society for Poverty Elimination / Economic Alliance Group, ISPE/EAG
25 September, 2017
We applaud the Federal Government for demonstrated determination to meaningfully tackle Productivity and Empowerment Challenges in Nigeria through several ongoing Initiatives.
It is pertinent to note that in seeking to grapple effectively with real and complex challenges of Productivity and Empowerment on the ground in each Community, in each of 774 Local Governments, in each of the 36 States and FCT, Nationwide and beyond, there is a need for the Federal Government to recognize that it has to simultaneously grapple with Agriculture Development and Sustainable Development; Food Security and Nutrition Security; National Security and Religious Tolerance; New Cooperatives Movement, International Development and International Security real and complex challenges / problems on the ground in each Community, Sub-national, National, Sub-regional, Regional and Global location context.
The National Bureau of Productivity; Federal Ministry of Budget and Planning; Federal Ministry of Industry and Trade; Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Federal Ministry of Finance, Central Bank and the Development Finance Banks, especially BoA and BoI and other relevant Federal Government Agencies; each has Central Role to Play in the work towards the full implementation as well as the effective monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the good ideas, pertinent suggestions, conclusions and recommendations set out this Concept Note, particularly in the specific area of Feeding the 170 Million Nigeria Citizens with Nutritious Foods and Drinks.
The issue of Financial Cooperatives for Agriculture Development is Key to achieving Strategic Objective of Nutritious Foods and Drinks for all Nigeria Citizens – Children, Youth, Women, Men and Elders, especially the Poor and is also an issue that the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Central Bank and the Development Finance Banks, especially BoA and BoI need to jointly take critical look at, if Agro Producers, especially Family Farmers, Agro Input Suppliers and Agro Processors - Micro, Small, Medium, Large and Multinational Enterprises are to be more effectively mobilized in the great task towards Ending Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty in Nigeria within record time.
As 2/3 of the poor in Nigeria engage in Agriculture, Modernizing and Mechanizing Agriculture as well as Strengthening link between Food, Agriculture, Nutrition, Health, Lifestyle and Wellbeing within Linked Global Agenda or 2030 Transformation Agenda, National Development Agenda, State Development Agenda, Local Government Development Agenda and Community Development Agenda is the most viable way forward to end hunger, malnutrition and poverty in each Community, in each of 774 Local Governments, in each of the 36 States and FCT, National and International levels on successful and sustainable basis.
The New End Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty, NEHMAP Program is an Initiative of International Society for Poverty Elimination / Economic Alliance Group, ISPE / EAG aimed at promoting Spirit of Enterprise as Antidote to Poverty through implementing Agriculture Revolution Program that is productive and profitable for putting food at affordable prices in the stomach of our people, particularly the poor and money in their pocket.
The Unit of implementing NEHMAP on fresh farmland is Community Integrated Farm Estate, CIFE – Type 1 using best low cost modernized and mechanized agriculture – crops, forestry, livestock, fisheries and aquaculture: pre harvest, harvest and post harvest practices, as appropriate to specific community, on a minimum of 500 Hectares of Land per location.
The Unit of implementing NEHMAP on existing farmland is Community Integrated Farm Estate, CIFE Type 2 using best low cost modernized and mechanized agriculture – crops, forestry, livestock, fisheries and aquaculture: pre harvest, harvest and post harvest practices, as appropriate to specific community, based on reallocation of existing farmland with expansion and extension to all available unutilized farmland to build Economically Viable Community Integrated Farm Estate per location.
CIFE Type 1 and Type 2 will have multiple cropping cycle production per year, processing, packaging, storage and marketing facilities with residential quarters. CIFE Type 1 and Type 2 will be powered 24 / 7 with electricity generated from human and agriculture waste. NEHMAP Members participating in CIFE Type 1 and Type 2 will be Organized within Sustainable Agriculture Solutions Association, SASA. SASA also support farms owned by Members outside NEHMAP CIFE Type 1 and Type 2 Land, provided these meet minimum certain size to be economically viable in a mechanized and modernized agricultural practice setting.
NEHMAP CIFE Type 1 and Type 2 and its SASAs’ will promote and protect sustainable solutions to identified 6 fundamental problems: Land, Water, Manpower, Market / Price, 419 in Agriculture and Fund Raising as applicable to specific location context. The operationalization in practice of these six comprehensive solutions, will include establishing an Agric Exchange, Farm Clinic (Plants, Animals, Human), eliminating 419 in Agriculture, Agriculture Value Chain Development and raising fund to finance NEHMAP CIFE Type 1 and Type 2 and NEHAP SASA Initiatives under the Slogan “Let us work together to benefit together”, “Kajijo Se Kajijo Je” in Yoruba and equivalent translation in all remaining Nigerian Languages.
NEHAP CIFE Type 1 and Type 2 when fully developed will have 5 Estates - Farm Estate, Industrial Estate, Commercial Estate, Engineering Estate, Residential Estate and Commodity Exchange. Funding will be through Agriculture Revolution Investment Fund, ARIF with NEHMAP Multipurpose Cooperative Society – Primary Society; NEHMAP Multipurpose Cooperative Union – Secondary Society and NEHMAP Multipurpose Cooperative Bank and NEHMAP Multipurpose Cooperative Central Society – Central Society; NEHMAP Sustainable Agriculture Solutions Associations, NEHMAP SASA and NEHMAP Farm Clinic for Plants, Animals, Farmers and Family, as Main Pillars.
The Primary Societies will be managed by Peers with effective support of Professionals. The Secondary Societies and Central Society will be managed by Professionals. Government is urged to provide appropriate amendments to existing Cooperatives Law in each of the 36 States and FCT that could effectively support the development of a legal and regulatory environment for the creation and development of NEHMAP Multipurpose Cooperatives: Primary Society, Secondary Society and Central Society as One, as Key Driver of NNAR-FCPR and NGRGDS Initiative that Work.
NEHMAP SASA provides several Services to Members, including Knowledge Sharing to discuss Farm / Processor / Commerce problems and solutions; Members Training to improve Farm / Processor / Commerce Productivity and Farm / Processor / Commerce Profit; Technical Services to diagnose Animal / Plant diseases, prescribe treatment, apply treatment; Technical Services to diagnose Processor / Commerce problems, prescribe treatment and apply treatment; Technical Services to source credible Farm / Processor / Commerce input etc.
Nigeria Citizens that join NEHMAP as Farmer, Processor, Commerce, Investor or Service Provider; will learn HOW to do new things in new ways and HOW to make money in Agriculture – Production, Processing, Commerce and Supplies and related Initiatives.
It is pertinent to note that Farmers / Processors / Commerce can only make money – good money in Agric – Crops, Forestry, Livestock Fisheries and Aquaculture in Nigeria of today, when Education, Technology, Research, Entrepreneurship and Investment are put to good use in their Agric Business that is well managed as a good business concern, therefore NEHMAP Initiative is built of Business Model and not Grant Model.
NEHMAP Cooperatives Model – 5 Pillars
- Humanitarian Driven not Commercial Driven
- Transformation Oriented not Profit Oriented
- Seek Profit for Going Concern Sake
- Seek Economic Justice for Free Youth, Men and Women through Free Enterprise
- Blended Social and Solidarity Economy Enterprise, SSEE and Inclusive Enterprise
Agriculture Revolution Investment Fund, ARIF
National Big Angel Investors – Equity, Loan, Grant / Sponsorship
10,000 Angel Investors X N1 Million = N 1 Billion
20,000 Angel Investors X N500,000 = N1 Billion
50,000 Angel Investors X N200,000 = N1 Billion
100,000 Angel Investors X N100,000 = N1 Billion
500,000 Angel Investors X N20,000 = N1 Billion
1 Million Angel Investors X N10,000 = N1 Billion
National Small Angel Investors – Equity, Loan, Grant / Sponsorship
N100 SMS to MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and 9 Mobile (Etisalat), as many times as Investment to Special Code of Mobile Network Operator, plus any other Viable Platform for Making Investment that may be provided in the future.
Fund Raised will be allocated to NEHMAP Cooperatives: Primary Societies, Secondary Societies and Central Society as appropriate within Unit Trust Fund Management Model that is Integral Part of NEHMAP Cooperatives Model.
International Basket of Fund –
a) Private Sector Angel Investors: Equity, Loan, Grant / Sponsorship
b) Donor Agencies: Loan, Grant / Sponsorship
c) International Institutions / International Foundations: Equity, Loan, Grant / Sponsorship
d) International Institutions / International Foundations: Loan, Grant / Sponsorship
Fund raised could be directly invested in specific NEHMAP Cooperatives: Primary Society, Secondary Society or Central Society or indirectly through Unit Trust Fund Management Model.
Master Keys for NNAR-FCPR and NGRGDS Sustainable Success
- Resources: Influence, Science, Innovation, Technology (Management, Information, Internet, Computer, Bio, Energy, MIICBE) Fund, Manpower, Land, Water, Spiritual.
- Capacity Building on 3 Levels for all National and International Stakeholder Groups:-
a) Individual: Hard Competences – Learning and Skills and Soft Competences: Character, Courage and Mindset
b) Institution: Systems – Operations, Administration, Governance, Marketing, Funding, Technology MIICBE, Evaluation, Accountability, Regulation, Standards, Accounting, Service Delivery, Legal and Reform
c) Society: Spaces – Political, Cultural, Economic, Financial, Peace, Security, Religious, Moral, Cooperatives, Communication, Social, Environmental, Legal and Technical
- Sustainable Solutions to Fulani Herdsmen Menace within Nigeria Rescue Mission that Work.
- Political Support of President Mohammadu Buhari.
Nigeria Rescue Mission: Agriculture Value Chain Development – Improving Food Security, Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture with Vision – To Achieve Nigeria Dream in ways that Leave No One Behind, that is A New Nigeria Without Malnutrition, Hunger and Poverty.
· Agriculture: Crops, Forestry, Livestock, Fisheries and Aquaculture – Pre – Harvest (Land, Water, Planting / Rearing), Harvest (Harvest, Storage) and Post – Harvest (Production, Marketing, Administration) as One.
· Agro Production and Agro Processing as Business Driven by Promoting and Protecting Lifelong Education and Lifelong Entrepreneurship in Nigeria.
· Many Commonly Consumed Foods in each Community in Nigeria Mature in 3–6 months making annual multiple cropping achievable in record time.
· Increasing Profits through Increasing Yields, Reducing Waste, Converting Waste to Wealth, Agro Based Renewable Energy, All Seasons Farming, Aligning and Harmonizing Northern and Southern Nigeria Farming Seasons, Strengthening Agro Production Extension Services and Strengthening Agro Processing Extension Services Driven by Integrated Training, Research and Consultancy.
· Innovation, Creativity, Science, Technology (Management, Information, Internet, Computer, Bio, Energy) for Sustainable True Development Results.
· Agriculture Cooperatives for Sustainable Development
· Agriculture Production and Storage Extension Services
· Agriculture Processing and Marketing Extension Services
· Fulani Herdsmen Menace and Food Security, National Security, Sustainable Agriculture
· Communication for Sustainable True Development
· Multi Stakeholder Partnerships / Platforms, MSPs for Sustainable True Development
· Community Development, National Development and International Development
· War on Poverty, Hunger, Malnutrition, Disease, Terrorism
· War on Environmental Degradation
Overall Strategic Objectives:
· End Hunger by 2022
· End Malnutrition by 2022
· End Poverty by 2027
One Worldwide Approach to National and International Development Cooperation:-
· Whole of Society Approach
· Whole of Government Approach
· Whole of UN System: UNO, WBG, IMF Approach
· Whole of Community Approach
The National Integrated Economic Reform Program, NIEReP Framework is an Overall Strategic Framework for National and International Development within which there are Four Pillar Frameworks:
1. NNAR-FPCR – New National Agriculture Revolution Friendly Policies Climate. NNAR-FPCR is focused on Pro Poor Institutional Reform Dimension of NIEReP;
2. MSP-SDS – Multi Stakeholder Partnership (Platform) for Sustainable Development Solutions. MSP-SDS is focused on Pro Poor Economic Growth Dimension of NIEReP.
3. COMBI- CABS – Communication for Behaviour Impact and Changing Attitude and Behaviour at Scale. COMBI- CABS is focused on Pro Poor Belief Systems
4. PSM-SERVICOM – Public Sector Management and Service Compact with Citizens. PSM-SERVICOM is focused on Pro Poor Servant Leadership.
The Four Integrated Frameworks within NIEReP operate as a Single Generic Framework, using One Worldwide Approach (Not One Cap Fit All) adapted to specific location context through New (Name of Specific Location – Community, Sub-national, National, Sub-regional, Regional, Global) Agriculture Revolution Friendly Policies Climate Reform and Complementary Reforms, Activities and Events. Nigeria an contribute this Model Framework to other South Countries; UK and other North Countries effort to Implement and Evaluate 2030 Agenda: AAAA, SDG, OP21, Agenda 21 aligned and harmonized with Community Development Plans and Country Development Plans within SDG Leave No One Behind Concept that will be Successful on Sustainable Basis and achieve 2030 Agenda Goals by Target Date in each Community in each Country in our World today.
· 3 Arms of 3 Tiers
· UNO Entities
· WBG Entities
· IMF Entities
· Traditional Institutions – 1st – 4th Class
· Religious Institutions – Christians, Muslims, Traditional
· Academic Institutions: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Vocational, Professional
· Informal Private Sector – Artisans, Traders, Farmers, Processors, Suppliers
· Formal Private Sector – Micro, Small, Medium, Large, Multinational Enterprises
· Professional Bodies / Associations
· Trade Unions / Student Groups
· Media – Radio, TV, Print, Online
Working jointly in each Sector / Service / Issue within Food Security, Nutrition Security, National Security, Sustainable Agriculture, Climate Change Dimension of 2030 Transformation Agenda: AAAA, SDG, COP21, Agenda 21 applicable to specific Community, LG, State location context to deploy correct diagnosis, correct prescription, correct surgery and correct recovery management towards:-
· Finding Sustainable Solutions
· Fully Implementing the identified Sustainable Solutions
· Effectively Monitoring and Evaluating the Sustainable Solutions to real and complex Community, Sub-national, National, Sub-regional, Regional and Global Food, Agriculture and Nutrition problems on the ground challenging concerned Stakeholders in the specific location.
Sustainable Solutions to Fulani Herdsmen Menace
The Fulani Herdsmen Menace is the BIGGEST Corruption in Nigeria today. Unchecked NOW, it is Time Bomb that will explode sooner than later (given current levels of frayed nerves against climate change, sustainable agriculture and depressed national economy challenges) to produce outcome that make Boko Haram child’s play.
The Buhari Administration has spent over US$2 billion scarce resources that ought to have been spent on National Development Initiatives, yet Boko Haram is still real and present danger and the rehabilitation of Internal Refugees back to their devastated homes is yet to meaningfully start. One can then imagine what it would cost Nigeria to tackle detonated Fulani Herdsmen Menace Time Bomb.
We urge the 36 State Governments and State Houses of Assembly, the Federal Government and the National Assembly to recognize that any attempt to achieve New Nigeria Agriculture Revolution Vision Ambitions, including each of the 36 States New Agriculture Revolution Vision Ambitions that does not include Sustainable Solutions to Fulani Herdsmen Menace is Dead at Birth and Motion without Movement and Meaning.
To achieve Sustainable Solutions to Fulani Herdsmen Menace, there must be Nigeria Rescue Mission that Work and in ways that effectively address the New Nigeria National Challenge. ISPE/EAG had made submissions to President Buhari and Ag President Osinbajo in this regard, but the Presidency has been silent.
The Fulani Herdsmen Menace needs to be addressed alongside ongoing Agitations in the Land. The issues go beyond what the National Council of States can handle hence urgent need for Emergency Extraordinary Meeting, EEM, to discuss Sustainable Solutions to Fulani Herdsmen Menace, Agitations and Nigeria Rescue Mission be scheduled within two weeks. The Participants at this EEM shall be:-
a) Ag President
b) All Former Presidents and Vice Presidents
c) Senate Leadership
d) National Judicial Council Leadership
e) House of Representatives Leadership
f) All Former SSGs and HOSFs
g) SSG and HOSF
h) All Governors
i) All remaining Federal Executive Council Members
j) All High Command Army, Navy, Airforce, Military Intelligence, DSS, NIA, Police, NSCDC
k) All Trustees National Council Traditional Rulers of Nigeria, NCTRN.
l) Supreme Council of Islam in Nigeria Leadership
m) Christian Association of Nigeria Leadership
n) Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria Leadership
o) Major Muslim Missions Leadership
p) ISPE/EAG Team
The EEM discussions shall focus on:-
a) 16 March 2016 Letter to President Buhari through DSS Ondo State Command and DG DSS.
b) 30 March 2017 Letter to President Buhari through NSCDC Ekiti State Command and Commandant General NSCDC.
c) 19 June 2017 Letter to Ag President Osinbajo
d) New Nigeria National Development Challenge.
There is urgent need for Nigeria Youth (Age 18 – 40); Adults (Age 41 – 60) and or Eminent Nigerian Patriots (Age 61 – 90): Legal Luminaries, Emeritus Professors and Distinguished Professionals – from the 6 Geopolitical Zones, to send Open Letter to President Buhari on Nigeria @ 57 - State of the Nation, raising pertinent issues and DEMANDING Investigation in National Interest aimed at finding answers to the following questions:-
a) Is the Letter to President Buhari through DSS in Ondo State Command or DSS Headquarters? If yes, can the State Command or Headquarters High Command explain within 72 hours why validly addressed letter to President Buhari was not delivered?
b) Is the Letter to President Buhari through DSS in Office of President? If yes, can President Buhari explain to Nigerians within 72 hours the specific Actions he took on such letter of Urgent National Importance?
c) Is the Letter to President Buhari through NSCDC in Ekiti State Command or NSCDC Headquarters? If yes, can the State Command or Headquarters High Command explain within 72 hours why validly addressed letter to President Buhari was not delivered?
d) Is the Letter to President Buhari through NSCDC in Office of President? If yes, can President Buhari explain to Nigerians within 72 hours the specific Actions he took on such letter of Urgent National Importance?
and come up with clear Recommendations and Conclusions for successful resolution of all identified root cause or primary cause problems, including sanctions to offenders, aimed at Moving forward in the Common Interest and Common Future of all Nigerians, that would be presented as Policy Brief for discussion during the EEM.
2030 Transformation Agenda: AAAA, SDG, COP21, Agenda 21 aligned and harmonized with National Development Plan; 36 States Development Plan; FCT Development Plan, each of 774 LGs Development Plan; each of 160 Communities Development Plan ( Arranging each LG into 10 Communities taking into consideration Traditional and Historical Arrangements)
Overall Strategic Intention for each Master Plan (from National to 160 Communities):
· Where are we now (A)?
· Where do we need to be to achieve the Overall Strategic Objective by Target Date (B)?
· HOW do we move from (A) to (B) to achieve the Overall Strategic Objective by Target Date?
Direction and Priorities:
· Food Security, Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture Dimensions of 2030 Transformation Agenda: AAAA, SDG, COP21, Agenda 21 applicable to specific location context starting from State, LG, Community Needs Assessment
· Public and Private Agro Production and Storage Extension Services.
· Public and Private Agro Processing and Marketing Extension Services.
· Integrated Water (Agriculture, Domestic, Commercial, Industrial, Energy) Resources Management.
· Integrated Agriculture Security (including Fulani Herdsmen Menace) Management.
· Integrated Pest Management.
· Integrated Health (Plant, Animal, Human) Management.
· Integrated Human Resources Management.
· Lifelong Education.
· Lifelong Entrepreneurship.
· Integrated Communication Management.
· Integrated Business Process Re-engineering.
· Integrated Productivity and Quality Improvement.
· Integrated Information, Research and Knowledge Management.
· Integrated MSPs Management.
· Integrated Cooperatives – Primary Societies, Secondary Unions and Central Society Management.
· Integrated Consultation: Community, Sub-national, National, Sub-regional, Regional and Global Management.
· Integrated Attitudinal and Behavioral Change at Scale Management.
· Integrated OH2A2T2LPRSC (Ownership, Harmony, Alignment, Accountability, Transformation, Transparency, Learning, Leadership, Participation, Results, Success Measurement and Capacity Building) Management.
· Integrated Technologies (Management, Information, Internet, Computer, Bio, Energy) Management.
· Strategic Partnership with select North and South Countries through their Embassies / High Commissions – North Countries: US, UK, France, Germany, Russia, Netherlands, Japan; South Countries: China, Brazil, India, South Africa, Argentina, Malaysia, Israel for collaboration within Agriculture Research and Development; Strengthened Cooperatives Movement; Student and Management Exchange Programs etc.
· Integrated Development Solutions (Political, Cultural, Economic, Financial, Peace, Security, Religion, Moral, Technical, Legal) Management.
· Finding clear and correct answers to HOW questions through DOING – Pilot Programs and Scale Up Programs in 3 LGAs’ – 1 per Senatorial District.
Productivity and Quality Improvement Programs / Re-engineering Programs
Governments / UNS Entities sides
· Orientation Workshops.
· Technical Surveys – Management, Engineering, Financial.
· Pilot Program for Implementing and Evaluating Technical Surveys Outcome Documents Conclusions and Recommendations – starting from 12 States – 2 per Geopolitical Zone; In each State - 6 LGAs – 2 per Senatorial District.
· Scale Up Programs for Expanding and Extending Successful Pilot Programs.
· CIFE Type 1 and Type 2.
· New Cooperatives Movement: NEHMAP Multipurpose Cooperatives Primary Societies, Secondary Unions and Central Society and Cooperative Bank.
· Mobilizing Angel Investors: Indigenes at Home, other Parts of Nigeria and in Diaspora; Settlers and New Comers who have made the Community their Home to take up Share Holding in Cooperatives Entities and Community Development Investment Companies as well as serve as Sponsor and Beneficiary of NEHMAP Events and Activities. Angel Investors who do not wish to be publicly known can be professionally protected.
Avoiding National Chaos and Disaster
In the ongoing process of addressing Fulani Herdsmen Menace and Agitations, the probability is getting increasingly higher that Nigeria in continuing acceleration on MADning (Mutually Assured Destruction) Road to DOOM, irreversibility point may be passed before the Nigeria Governments 3 tiers and 3 arms- Executive, Parliament, Judiciary; Nigeria Parliaments – 3 tiers; Nigeria Academics; Nigeria Citizens and Nigeria Media as Individual and Joint Stakeholders Groups appreciate need to Reason and Get Real. Allowed to occur Chaos and Disaster producing Nigeria National Crises at level not seen in recent Centuries would be unleashed. This would Catalyze Chaos and Disaster producing unprecedented National Crises in AU Countries, EU Countries, Countries in rest of Europe and Countries in the rest of the World. Yet there are Bright Prospects of Nigeria Rescue that Deliver Stronger Nigeria, Stronger Africa, Stronger UK, Stronger EU, Stronger Europe and Stronger World, should the Nigeria shift to accelerating on MAPing (Mutually Assured Prosperity) Road to BOOM before irreversibility point is reached on the MADning Road to DOOM.
Changing our World to Avoid Globalization as Force for Evil 3rd Wave
The reality of Brexit is that our World will not remain the same. Our World must choose between Brexit as Force for Evil – UK and EU continuing to accelerate on MADning (Mutually Assured Destruction) Road to DOOM, pulling down countries across our World through Globalization as Force for Evil 3rd Wave giving urgent levels of Muddled Thinking and Mistrust on UK side and Rigidity and Selfishness on EU side. UK and EU need to change to Brexit as Force for Good and accelerate on MAPinng (Mutually Assured Prosperity) Road to BOOM that Deliver Stronger UK, Stronger EU, Stronger Europe and Stronger World. This change needs to be made before UK reach irreversibility point on MADning Road to DOOM.
The fundamental issues at stake are too important to be left in the hands of UK and EU Authorities alone. Now is the Time for UN System: UNO, WBG, IMF; other North Countries and South Countries to get involved and help both UK and EU sides Reason and Get Real before they self destroy each other and other Countries – North and South in our World today in the process.
Youth: Age 18 – 40 Arise – World Call Obey?
Youth Age 18 – 40 in each UN Member State Arise: Nigeria, Africa; UK, EU, Europe; US, China and World Call Obey for World Sustainable True Development through Agenda 2030: AAAA, SDG, COP21, Agenda 21 aligned and harmonized with Community Development Plans and Country development Plans in each North and South Country – all 193/306 UN Member States. Will Youth in Nigeria, Africa; UK, EU, Europe; US, China and World pick up the Gauntlet? ........
Adults: Age 41 – 60 and Elders: Age 61 – 90 Arise – World Call Obey?
The Youth cannot do this National and International Task of Changing our World for Good alone. Adults Age 41 – 60 – Fathers and Mothers and Elders Age 61 – 90 – Grandfathers and Grandmothers have much to contribute in support of the Youth. Adults and Elders in each UN Member State Arise: Nigeria, Africa; UK, EU, Europe; US, China and World Call Obey for World Sustainable True Development through Agenda 2030: AAAA, SDG, COP21, Agenda 21 aligned and harmonized with Community Development Plans and Country development Plans in each North and South Country – all 193/306 UN Member States. Will Adults and Elders in Nigeria, Africa; UK, EU, Europe; US, China and World pick up the Gauntlet? ........
Adults and Elders will you be happy leaving a Worse World Legacy to your Children and Grandchildren? Where are the National and Global Eminent Personalities – Legal Luminaries; Emeritus Professors, Distinguished Professionals – All Disciplines, that are Willing and Ready to pick up the Gauntlet?......
Is UN Special Rapporteur on Right to Development Report 2017 a Secret Document?
We strongly commend Mr Saad Alfaragi, the UN Special Rapporteur on Right to Development on the release in September 2017 of his Report on 30 years of Right to Development. We are concerned that this important Report is yet to be made available to the Public. The full implementation of the Report’s Recommendations and Conclusions with effective Monitoring and Evaluation of this Implementation in each of 193/306 UN Member States is Key to achieving 2030 Agenda Vision Ambitions and its Leave No One Behind Concept in each UN Member State – North or South.
To make Right Choice, Now is Time for 5 Nigeria Stakeholder Groups – Nigeria Governments, Nigeria Parliaments, Nigeria Citizens, Nigeria Academics and Nigeria Media (TV, Radio, Print, Online) to Reason and Get Real. One Day Delay in both Government and Peoples sides jointly recognizing that our Dear Nigeria today needs a paradigm shift from Talking and Thinking to Action and Accomplishments for Results. That is at the community level, at the sub-national level, at the country level, at the sub-regional level, at the regional level, and at the global level, we all need to make these things happen:
a) jointly making paradigm shifts from working in silos to working intersectorially in synergy;
b) from multiple approaches to common approaches that continuously improve convergence, alignment and harmony;
c) from business as usual to business unusual;
d) from parrotting change to practicing change;
e) from academic research aimed at advancing frontiers of knowledge to development research aimed at significant improvement in critical contemporary measures of service, speed, costs, quality and where necessary revenue;
f) from talking and thinking to Action and Accomplishment.
May be One Day too late.
Multi Stakeholder Partnerships / Platforms: MSPs
The Nigeria Parliaments cannot Design and Deliver Nigeria Rescue Mission Sustainable Solutions alone but need to Cooperate with other Stakeholders: Nigeria Governments; Nigeria Academics; Nigeria Citizens and Nigeria Media (Hexagonal Leadership) within Multi Stakeholders Partnership / Platform for Sustainable Development Solutions, MSP-SDS Hexagonal Leadership working in CASH - Collaboration, Alignment, Synergy and Harmony to Drive Mass Mobilization for Social Justice and Economic Reform, MAMSER to achieve increasing convergence in Agitations as Force for Good Intention and Realty in each specific Community, Sub-national, National, Sub-regional, Regional and Global location context.
Moving forward, for Parliament Members willing to pick up the gauntlet, the Action Next Step is MSP-SDS Membership Drive starting from 4 Communities:-
1. Parliament Members - All Parties or Coalition of Parties in Parliament (Nigeria – Senate and House of Representatives at National and House of Assemblies at State levels).
2. Journalists - Executives Editors Reporters - Radio, TV, Print, Online from Public and Private Media Houses.
3. Drivers - Activists, Organizers, Mobilizers from all Ethnic Nationalities.
4. Philanthropists - Events and Activities Sponsors and Donors from all Ethnic Nationalities.
MSP-SDS and related MSPs including MSP for Social Justice and Economic Growth, MSP-SJEG are needed to Organize, Orientate and Discipline the 5 Nigeria Stakeholder Groups to be Effective and Efficient Moving Force Driving TRANSFORMATION of Nigeria Society
These are indeed trying times for Nigeria with many Governments owing Workers many months salaries. The fundamental issues highlighted in the Paper need to be effectively addressed if sustainable solutions are to be found to War on Hunger, War on Poverty and War on Terror in each Community, in each of 774 Local Governments, in each of the 36 States and FCT, as well as in Nigeria (National), Africa, UK, Europe, Canada, US and rest of the World and this calls for more spirited effort at addressing Food Security, Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture Dimension of the 2030 Transformation Agenda: AAAA, SDG, COP21 and Agenda 21 as One. Presidency and Federal Government can help National and International Stakeholders set new priorities and face new direction for design and delivery of required levels of Attitudinal, Behavioural, Systems, Structures, Policies, Processes, Communication, Accountability, Rules and Cultures Changes within appropriate Sustainable Development; Service Delivery; Servant Leadership; Multi Stakeholder Partnerships/Platforms and Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks through determined implementation and evaluation of this Draft Concept Note to achieve Vision of Nigeria without Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty and in record time.
There are bright prospects of success, if the right thing is done and on time.
International Society for Poverty Elimination /
Economic Alliance Group /
NEHMAP (New End Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty) Initiative
1. Statement by Lanre Rotimi, ISPE / EAG, Ondo State NUJ Democracy Day Lecture 30, May 2016 titled “Herdsmen Attacks Farmers: PMB Implement Nigeria Rescue Mission that Work”
2. ISPE / EAG Letter to PMB titled “EVOLVING PRACTICAL GRIEVANCE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION MECHANISM FOR IMPROVING FULANI HERDSMEN / CROP FARMERS RELATIONS”
3. UNSG Vision released at Swearing In Ceremony 12 December 2016
4. Director NEHMAP View Point on Sustainable Solutions to Fulani Herdsmen Menace
5. Brexit Sustainable Solutions
6. Food Brexit
7. Improving UN System: UNO, WBG, IMF; UN Member States and other Stakeholders Working Relationship to achieve 2030 Agenda Vision Ambitions by Target Date